Report it!

An incident on the A36?

If you see or are involved in an incident to do with the A36 - or any other main road in the area - that causes you concern, it is important that Highways England is notified, so that they can decide whether remedial action is needed.  You will find further information on the Traffic Incident Reporting page.
If you see something in our parish that needs attention, you can help by bringing it to the notice of someone who may be able to do something about it.

For most local matters the best place to start is Council Connect at B&NES (Bath and North East Somerset Council).  This is where you might report problems to do with roads and pavements - potholes, pavement defects, blocked drains or gullies; waste collection, recycling and fly-tipping; public rights of way and overgrown hedgerows, and much else. At the same time please send a copy of your message - and of any response you receive - to Freshford Parish Council to keep us in the picture.

Contact Council Connect:
  • Through the website
  • By email
  • By phone - 01225 39 40 41
  • For out of hours and emergency service, click here.

If you are unable to resolve the issue by contacting Council Connect, members of Freshford Parish Council have specific responsibilities and may be able to help.  You can see the list of councillors and their responsibilities here.

Alternatively you can email the Parish Council and your message will be forwarded to the appropriate person.